Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Experience: 2 years managing/leading a team; 2 years business to business sales, inside sales, or business development
As a Branch Manager for JFC Workforce, you will support and lead a team of both new and experienced recruiters in a fast-paced, high-energy office environment! In addition to building the team around you, you will coordinate with your branch’s Account Executive to promote business development initiatives.
Your challenge will be to guide and coach your team of professional recruiters to hit performance goals and expand your branch’s market. JFC works with some of the top companies in the region, and your role will be to continue and strengthen that trend.
At JFC, you will receive thorough training, formal mentorship from an experienced peer, and one-on-one support in an entrepreneurial team environment. This is just part of why we have been named one of the Best Places to Work in PA for 9 years!
What we offer:
- Paid holidays (including your birthday), and ample PTO that grows as your tenure does with us!
- Health insurance, dental, vision, LTD/STD, and 401k
- Base salary plus a newly-enhanced, tiered bonus plan with no cap!
- Thorough training, a formal mentorship program, and continuous one-on-one support
- Top Performer Club with multiple tiers in which you can earn trips, half-day Fridays in summertime, extra PTO, and more!
- An entrepreneurial approach with the flexibility to bring your individual input and ideas into your work
- Meaningful work, and the chance to positively impact other’s lives within a supportive, family-focused company culture
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- A nimble company with a forward-thinking mindset and a fantastic reputation within the recruiting industry
- Employee-run community service program, targeted to an employee-selected charity (or two) each year
What you need:
- A real desire to work with people – every minute of every day
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- An open mind, allowing you to take constructive criticism, suggestions, and advice in stride
- An unwavering dedication to providing excellent customer service, and supporting all customers in an ethical manner
- Flexibility to change tasks quickly, and to abandon one plan for another on a moment’s notice
- The ability to prioritize tasks and approach each one with a strong sense of urgency
- Impeccable critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Curiosity, and a little bit of competitiveness
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, but not required
Why Work for JFC?
JFC is family-owned company and has been doing business in Central PA for over 43 years. JFC has been listed in Harrisburg Magazine's Simply the Best list for 13 consecutive years, and was named Best in Staffing for its 5th year in 2018, a title that is only awarded to 2% of all staffing companies throughout the U.S. and Canada!
If you're interested in learning more, don't wait to apply! We'd love to have more people become a part of what we do!
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Strongly Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses, Commission